quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2016

Happy 2016!!!!! - Feliz 2016!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

I would like to wish everyone a good year, full of good things, peace, love, health and creativity.

And to start the year I come to show you, the first layout I made for the Sketch N Scrap blog.

Here is the sketch by Lisa:


And here is my layout:


Come play with us!!!

The deadline is January 31st. 

Thanks for stopping by.


Now, in Portuguese:

Feliz ano novo!!!!!

Eu desejo a todos um ótimo ano, cheio de coisas boas: paz, amor, saúde e muita criatividade. E para começar o ano, eu venho mostrar o primeiro layout que fiz para o blog Sketch N Scrap.

O sketch feito pela Lisa e a minha página, estão acima.

Venha brincar conosco. O prazo vai até o dia 31 de janeiro. Que tal começar o ano fazendo scrapbooking?

Obrigada pela visita.

2 comentários:

Lisa in Texas disse...

This is just lovely! I adore those flowers, they are a wonderful touch!

Unknown disse...

so adorable! so Beautiful
Thank for your always encouraging me